? ??????????????Heartbreaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (66 Ratings)??107 Grabs Today. 7600 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Broken Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (123 Ratings)??96 Grabs Today. 12085 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 10, 2010

After SPM

FINALLY,
IT's over soon.......
(it refer to SPM)
i am super duper hate SPM
it's torturing me.....
i slept for few hours in a day during my exam time~
it was so suffer~
Mr. pimples come and visit me tim~


recently,there are a lot of ppl asking me the same question when they see me......
'hey,do u hv any plan after spm....????'
but my answer is.....'i do not know wor!'


actually,i hv loaded plans....
here are they:

1. hv myself a memorable christmas~^^

2. get my car license(my mum nags me everyday)
she forces me to learn to drive as soon as possible.....


3. find a part time job
a part time job can kill my time and
importantly,i can earn money to make my dream come true~
(i will post someting abot my dream here after i make it..
for now,i wana keep it as a secret 1st~^^)


4. waiting for my result and decide whether study form 6 or A level


2011,i am coming~i am so excited~^^

0 comments: