? ??????????????Heartbreaker? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (66 Ratings)??107 Grabs Today. 7600 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Broken Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (123 Ratings)??96 Grabs Today. 12085 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Before and after christmas~~

24/12/2010

it's christmas eve~
i went to Gigi's fren house to celebrate the christmas~
1st,
caroling~
then,
met chui teng and her frens from the church...
i saw a small present on the floor and i didnt know whose present was it....
so i picked it up and asked other ppl hu were around me whether tis present was belong to them or not.....but they asked me to keep it....

LOL
automatically,it bcam my 2nd christmas present~i din mean to be greedy....
jz tat tey kept forcing me to keep it lor~haha

after tat,
we went to Uncle JB's house which was located at bukit jalil by benjamin's car...
it was my 1st time met uncle JB.
He and his family members're so nice~
His wife even presented me a towel as a christmas present.
i felt so warm when his wife handed me the towel and said 'merry christmas' with a broad grin~
uncle JB 's house is so huge~
it's a 3 storey bungalow......
thr's a small balcony at the 3rd floor...
at thr,
i talked wit gigi abot my future and my problems ~

christmas eve wasnt as perfect as i thought
anyway,it's still a memorable christmas eve too~^^

25/12/2010(family day)
it's christmas~^^
my family(except my father),my uncle and his family,my neighbours went to seputeh to hv a superb dinner together.....

at seputeh,thr's a famous restaurant called 'xiao xiao'
thr's whr we had our dinner......
tey ordered claypot crab fried rice,curry prawn,fried chicken..........bla bla........

our table was full with the dishes..........































25/12/2010
we went to 'bao xian bak kut teh' at puchong~
thr r branches at mid valley and pavilion too~
mayb i dun really like to eat bak kut teh~
so i din really enjoy te food~









at nite,


we went to sunway pyramid........^^



christmas tree @mid valley







2010 christmas comes to the end.....
and new year is coming~
^^




0 comments: